Contribution and Eligibility Calculator
Estimate your small business retirement plan contribution
Simplify the process of calculating contributions and determining employee eligibility in your business retirement plan with the Small Business Retirement Contribution Calculator.
Before getting started, make sure to have your:
- Schedule C/K1 Net Profit or W-2 Income Statement
- Census data on employees (if applicable). This includes month and year of hire, birthdate, and W-2 Income.
- Current Plan Eligibility Rules (age requirement and service requirement).
Unique tool benefits for self-employed business owners
- Model different levels of contribution easily to help narrow down the contribution amount that may work best for you.
- Determine which of your employees may be eligible to receive plan contributions.
- Calculate the eligible employees' contribution, in accordance with the self-employed business owner's contribution in a snap! Our unique functionality includes the complex "earned income formula".
- Get a head start on your taxes and estimate your contribution level before finalizing your yearly contributions with a tax advisor.